Czech Republic Ready Made Companies
We have shelf Czech companies ready for immediate sale and use, with registered addresses in the largest cities in the Czech Republic. Shareholders do not have to come in person to the Czech Republic, they can be represented by a Power of Attorney.
Opening of the bank account for the purpose of investment of initial capital is done at the Unicredit bank.
All our ready-made companies:
- Are filed at the commercial registry
- Have drafted Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Have registered capital paid in full
- Have no commercial history
- Have no debts or commitments
The following changes will be concluded at transferring the company:
- Change in Director and Shareholders
- Change in the Company Name
- Change in the Registered Address, we can provide a Registered Office in the Czech Republic
- Changes to business objects is possible if required
Ready Made Czech Private Limited Company
The advantage of buying a shelf company compared to the incorporation of a new company, which may last several weeks, is the opportunity to immediately start your business activities.
The Czech Republic should be considered as one of the European countries where you can obtain a ready made company and register on the European register for VAT immediately. Our agent has ready made names available for immediate purchase, a typical transfer procedure would be:
- Powers of Attorney sent from our agent in the Czech Republic to the person wishing to buy the company.
- These Powers need to be signed in front of a notary in the country of residence of the person buying the company. In general, the power of attorney will be in English, although a power in Czech is available.
- The transfer will take place in the Czech Republic without you needing to visit.
- Should you require a Registered Address in the Czech Republic and registration as an active company on the VAT register, then we can arrange this.
All our ready made companies were incorporated and filed non trading/dormant accounts every year together with the Annual Returns. The companies are incorporated with neutral names in the Czech language, wide objects, standard articles, and the standard authorised share capital They are available immediately and fully inclusive of all documentation.
- The company is a registered Sro - Private Limited Company
- The Company is ready to trade immediately
- Limited liability for the company's shareholders
- An Sro company requires only 1 director of any nationality
- These companies have never traded or carried out any business transactions
- The Company Registration Number is immediately available which could be essential for an important business deal
Aged Established Company
If the need for an aged, established corporation is important to you, we have a number of previously incorporated, never traded, companies. Invest today in an established corporation. Our agents have companies up to four years old, which are in “good standing” and have never traded. Established companies are guaranteed to be clear of any debts or liabilities.
- Corporate image is enhanced with age
- Building corporate credit is easier with age
- Establishing a history for your business
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history
- Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases as some computer companies lease only to corporations 12 months old or more