NOTE: This text has been translated using google translation and may therefore contain misleading information.
The Board of Directors
The statutory authority is the governing team.
(1) The Board of Directors for the business management team.
(2) The Board shall carry out the resolution meeting of members, if not in conflict with the law.
The Board ensures proper accounting records, by the membership meeting to approve the financial statements in accordance with the articles of the proposed distribution of profit or cover losses.
(1) The Board has 3 members, unless the statutes designate a higher number of members.
(2) The Board shall elect its President and possibly one or more Vice-Presidents, unless the statutes determine that they are elected by the membership meeting.
(3) The Board shall decide by a majority of its members, unless the statutes designate a higher number of votes needed.
Minutes of board meeting
(1) On the hearing of the Board and its decisions shall be minuted and signed by the presiding secretary, annexed to these Minutes is a list of persons present.
(2) The minutes are specifically board members who voted against each resolution or abstained; for non members is considered that voted for the resolution.
(3) Each board member has a right to a copy of the minutes.
Prohibition of Competition Board of Directors
(1) Member of the Board may take in the scope of their activities, nor for any other person or intermediary for another co-operative stores.
(2) Members of the Board shall be a member of a statutory body of another legal person with the same activity or persons in equivalent positions, unless it is a corporation, owners of units or team whose members are just another team.
(3) Board member shall be a member of the JCC co-operative or other person authorized by a registration act for the team.
(4) The statutes or resolution of the meeting of members may specify additional restrictions.
(1) Board member advance team informed about the circumstances under § 710th
(2) If the founders were in establishing cooperative or membership meeting when the Board of Directors elected a member of any of the circumstances under § 710 was expressly advised or later, when a member of the Board in writing to her attention, it is considered that this member of the Board activity that relates to the prohibition, not banned. This does not apply, subject to one of the founding members' meeting or disagreement with such activities within one month from the date on which it is the circumstances under § 710 notified.
(1) The membership of the Board terminates the election of a new member of the Board unless the decision of the meeting of members implies something else.
(2) ceases to exist if the legal person who is a member of the Board, the legal successor becomes a member of its legal successor.
(3) lapses if the legal person who is a member of the Board, without a legal successor, the provisions in § 713 and 714 accordingly.
In the event of death of a member of the Board, resignation, removal or other termination of his office, the next members' meeting shall elect a new board member. If, for reasons mentioned in the first sentence of the Board to fulfill its functions, absent members shall be appointed upon the motion of the person on a legitimate interest, for a period before the duly elected member or members absent, otherwise the court's own motion and direct the team to cancel its disposal.
The statutes may provide that the Board of Directors, whose membership has not fallen below half, may appoint alternate members to the next meeting of members. The statutes may also determine the choice of substitutes who enter the board member vacancy according to the established order.
(1) Audit Commission monitors all activities of team members to discuss the complaint and may request any information and documents on the management team.
(2) In exercising its jurisdiction Audit Commission is an independent team from the other bodies.
(1) Audit Commission gives a written opinion on any financial statements, the proposed distribution of profit or cover loss team and the proposal for a decision on the obligation to reimburse members.
(2) The Audit Commission identified deficiencies and notify the Board of Directors oversees the remedy.
The Board of Directors, other authorities and cooperative proxy shall without undue delay Control Commission all the factors that may have serious implications in the management position or a team or its members.
(1) Members of the Audit Commission has authorized the right to attend meetings of the Board and any other body established cooperative statutes. If no member of the Audit Commission in charge has the right to attend meetings of the board or other body established by statutes of the cooperative chairman.
(2) Any meeting of the Board Audit Committee must be informed in advance.
Control Commission shall determine if the needs of their member who represents the team in proceedings before courts and other authorities against a member of the Board.
(1) Audit Commission has three members, unless the statutes designate a higher number of members.
(2) The Control Commission shall elect its President and possibly one or more Vice-Presidents, unless the statutes determine that they are elected by the membership meeting.
(3) Audit Commission by a majority vote of all its members, unless the statutes designate a higher number of votes needed.
Minutes of Audit Committee meetings
(1) The Audit Committee during the meeting and its decisions shall be minuted and signed by the presiding secretary, annexed to these Minutes is a list of persons present.
(2) The minutes are specifically members of the Audit Committee who voted against each resolution or abstained; for non members is considered that voted for the resolution.
(3) Each member of the Audit Committee has the right to a copy of the minutes.
Competition ban members of the Audit Commission
(1) The provisions of § 710, paragraph 1, 2 and 4 and § 711 for a member of the Audit Commission apply mutatis mutandis. The statutes may determine that for members of the Audit Commission or some of the competition ban does not apply, or may otherwise define competition ban.
(2) Members Audit Committee may be a member of a cooperative or other person authorized by a registration act for the team.
(1) Being a member of the Audit Commission terminates selecting new member of the Audit Commission.
(2) ceases to exist if the legal person who is a member of the JCC, the legal successor becomes a member of the Audit Commission's legal successor.
(3) lapses if the legal person who is a member of Audit Committee, without a legal successor, the provisions in § 724 and 725 accordingly.
In the case of termination of a Member of Audit Committee meetings of elected members elect the next membership meeting new member of the Audit Commission.
The statutes may provide that the Audit Commission, the number of whose members has not fallen below half, may appoint alternate members to the next meeting of members. The statutes may also determine the choice of substitutes who board member vacancy on the Audit Commission in accordance with established order.
The authorities of a small team
(1) The team that has fewer than 50 members, the statutes may provide that the Board does not establish a statutory authority of the President of the cooperative, the provisions of § 705 to 714 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) Control Commission in the team having fewer than 50 members does not establish, do not determine the statutes provide otherwise. If the JCC established or unless the statutes provide otherwise, carries on its scope membership meeting, each team member has a statutory body to co-operatives the same power as the JCC.
(3) If the number of members rises above the limit specified in paragraph 1, the cooperative is required to amend the statutes and appoint a board of directors and audit committee within 3 months from the date on which this event occurs, otherwise the court may order a team to cancel its disposal, except: if within that time again, the number of team members below the limit specified in paragraph 1
(1) Housing Association can be established only for the purpose of providing housing needs of its members.
(2) Residential homes team can manage the housing and non-residential premises owned by others.
(3) Housing Association under the terms of this Act to operate as any other activity, if it does not jeopardize meeting the housing needs of its members and this activity is in relation to the activities referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is merely ancillary or incidental nature.
The company has the 'home team'.
Cooperative apartment cooperative and commercial space
(1) cooperative apartment cooperative or non-residential space (hereinafter referred to as "cooperative apartment") means an apartment or commercial space, which is in a building owned or co-owned housing cooperative, or is owned or co-owned housing cooperatives and housing cooperatives it provided the lease clenovi Housing Association, who is himself or his predecessor in its acquisition involved member contribution.
(2) means a cooperative apartment and the apartment on the acquisition of property owned by another person, a member of a housing cooperative, which is a tenant of this apartment, or his predecessor, contributed to its member cooperative investment in housing construction under the previous legislation, and to which housing association has the right of easement to ensure its members the right to use the flat under the conditions provided for the use of a cooperative apartment. The first sentence shall apply even if the law of easement passed to the tenant due to termination of membership in housing cooperatives.
Housing association can not change the subject of its activities and become a team other than housing, or unless the member is not the only tenant of the flat owned by the housing cooperative or any member of the statutes does not arise after satisfying any right to conclude contracts for the lease of the flat.
(1) Articles of housing cooperatives in addition to requirements under § 553 also contain
a) the conditions under which it arises clenovi housing association right to contract for the lease of the flat, and
b) further regulate the rights and duties of members of housing co-operatives associated with the right to contract for the lease of the flat and the rights and duties of members of housing co-operatives associated with the use of the flat. These rights and obligations become the day of their rights and obligations as a member derived from membership in housing cooperatives.
(2) To change the editing requirements Statutes referred to in paragraph 1 shall require the consent of all team members who have entered into a lease with the cooperative agreement for a cooperative apartment and who are under the existing text to the right to contract for the lease of the flat.
Increase in share of capital in the housing
supplement team clena
The increase in the additional charge of capital of a member in the housing team permitted only if decided by the membership meeting and agrees to all members of housing cooperatives, who are tenants of cooperative housing; approval of a member must be in writing with a notarized signature.
Membership in the cooperative housing
(1) The statutes may determine that a condition of membership in a housing co-operative is a deposit receipt or to meet obligations to other Member of the deposit, the amount or method of determination is provided in the statutes, in which case the subject of a contract pursuant to § 572 paragraph 2 of the bidder for membership.
(2) The rights and obligations as a member of a housing cooperative resulting from membership in this team are also right to conclude contracts for the lease of the flat under the conditions imposed statutes and the rights and obligations arising from this contract.
(1) Members of the housing association or housing cooperative members in common with the membership is related cooperative apartment lease or joint tenancy of the flat, be excluded from the team
a) If the tenant violates grossly its obligation under the lease or
b) If the tenant was convicted for an intentional criminal act committed on the team or the person who lives in a house where the apartment nájemcuv or against property of another, which in this house is located.
(2) The provisions of the Civil Code concerning termination of lease, the rent for cooperative apartment apply.
(3) Termination of membership in a housing co-operative terminates the right to contract for the lease of a cooperative apartment, or rental flat. Termination of membership expire right housing cooperative to meet deposit obligations; right to interest on late payment shall not be affected. This is not to transfer or share a cooperative transition.
(1) The statutes may limit or exclude membership of a legal person in the housing cooperative.
(2) If statutes limit or exclude membership of a legal person in housing co-operative, this change does not result in termination of membership of a legal person, which became a member of the housing co-operatives before the amendment to the statutes.
Transfer of shares in a cooperative housing association
(1) The transferability of the shares of members of cooperative housing association can not be reduced or eliminated if the acquirer is a person who meets the conditions set for admission to membership of housing cooperatives.
(2) The transfer of a cooperative share, which was associated with the lease of the flat or the right to contract for the lease of the flat, there is a transfer of a cooperative apartment lease, or transfer of rights contract for the lease of the flat including all rights and obligations related thereto, including all debts of the transferor to the housing and cooperative housing association debt to the transferor related to the use of cooperative apartment transferor, or the right to contract for the lease of the flat under the conditions imposed statutes.
Transition co-operative housing association stake in
(1) On the heir becomes cooperative share, or rent of the flat right to the lease contract, including rights and obligations involved.
(2) Cooperative share, which was jointly owned by spouses, pass to the surviving spouse, to be taken into account in the estate.
Distribution of shares in a cooperative housing association
(1) Distribution of shares in cooperative housing cooperative housing cooperative statutes can not be limited or excluded.
(2) Distribution of shares in a cooperative housing association is possible only if a member of the tenant at least two cooperative housing to the provisions of § 601 shall apply mutatis mutandis. The efficiency of the distribution cooperative share will deposit first meeting obligations to the assignee of the deposit base Member cooperative share split.
(3) When the distribution of cooperative shares and the transfer of shares or a cooperative transition resulting from the division under paragraph 2 shall determine which of the new cooperative shares which will be linked rent flat.
Common membership in a housing co-operative spouses
(1) Joint membership spouses in housing association arises if the cooperative is part of a common share of marital property.
(2) Joint couple membership expires settlement of marital property or waste of the deadline for its settlement under the Civil Code.
The decision on exclusion of common members are delivered separately to each spouse. Each of the joint members having a right to object against the decision, regardless of the will of the other spouse.
Rent an apartment co-operative and co-operative non-residential premises
(1) Unless stipulated otherwise, the rent for cooperative apartment provisions of the Civil Code regulating lease apartments and commercial space.
(2) The conditions for the conclusion of the lease for the lease of the flat under the Civil Code or statutes also apply to members whose membership in a housing co-operative was established cooperative share transfer.
Clen Housing Association in particular has the right
a) contract for the lease of the flat for an indefinite period, for whose acquisition he or his legal predecessor participated in other Member deposit if it meets other requirements under this Act and Statutes, and
b) to determine the rent associated with the use of the flat under § 744th
Housing association concludes with a member who meets all the conditions stipulated by this Act and Articles of Association for membership in the housing association and not against the housing cooperative is in default with its responsibilities, the contract for the lease of the flat and allow him the use of the flat within 30 days of receipt of occupancy permit consent to the use of works in which the cooperative apartment is located, the housing cooperative.
Members who are tenants of cooperative apartments, the rent paid by the housing cooperative only efficiently incurred costs incurred in housing co-operative management of cooperative housing, including the cost of repairs, modernization and reconstruction of houses in which they are located, and contributions to the creation of long-term financial resources to repair these investments and cooperative apartments.
If the co-operative with shares that are part of marital property, the right to make a contract for the cooperative apartment, as the right to contract for a joint lease spouses. If the co-operative with shares that are part of a joint property of spouses is combined cooperative apartment lease, is a joint tenancy of spouses.
If converted to common membership in the exclusive membership of marriage only one spouse, this fact does not affect the common law lease.
If one spouse exclusive clenem housing cooperatives, both spouses have a joint tenancy rights under the Civil Code, derived from the right to rent a husband who is the sole member of a cooperative. Termination of the membership of her husband, from whose tenancies were derived common law lease, the lease terminates the right spouse.
Proportion of members of the Settlement Housing Association
(1) There shall be to determine the settlement amount is less than the amount of deposit representing the extent fulfilled the obligations of membership in housing cooperatives.
(2) Where the statutes do not determine the method for calculating the share of the settlement, the settlement amount equal to the amount of capital splneného.
(3) settlement amount is paid in cash, unless otherwise determined by the statutes.
(1) Settlement share of a member who was a tenant of the flat nevyklidil and this is due the end of three months from the date of clearance of the flat, which was a former member of the tenant, or the expiry of three months after he was or could be detected above the share of the settlement pursuant to § 623, and by day, whichever is later. The member is nebydlícího settlement amount payable by the end of three months after he was or could be the amount determined under § 623rd
(2) If a team member from the housing excluded, the period referred to in paragraph 1 to the date of such lapse of time for filing a declaration of invalidity or the date of exclusion, which became final court decision, which the proceedings were declared invalid decision to exclude completed.
Restrictions on profit housing cooperative
Profit Housing Association can only be used to satisfy the housing needs of members and the further development of housing cooperatives.
(1) Housing association may not transfer ownership to cooperative apartments or buildings with cooperative apartments or their built-up land and their substance-related, unless the terms of the transfer prior consent of all members of housing cooperatives, who are tenants of cooperative housing, and all team members who have under the applicable statutes as the right to contract for the lease of the flat.
(2) Consent under paragraph 1 shall be in writing with a notarized signature. The grant agreement is binding for the legal successor of the person who awarded it.
(3) Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply in case of transfers of cooperative apartments and commercial premises to cooperative owned by members of housing cooperatives, who are their tenants.
(1) Housing Association must not stop or otherwise encumber cooperative apartments, or buildings or land cooperative apartments built by them and their substance-related, unless the prior consent granted at least two thirds of the members of housing cooperatives, who are tenants of cooperative housing.
(2) Consent under paragraph 1 shall be in writing with a notarized signature. The grant agreement is binding for the legal successor of the person who awarded it.
Local Government Housing Association
Autonomy is an organizational unit housing cooperative in which members of housing cooperatives organized especially for the effective exercise of their membership rights and obligations.
If the home team decides to take up self-government or several governments, the statutes also designate
a) remits government,
b) detailed rules on the organization and activities of governments, particularly the positions of individual governments, and
c) whether the inclusion in the individual members of local government authorities may appoint a Housing Association who provide governments, and the powers and responsibilities of these bodies.
Housing Association Membership Meeting
(1) Each member of a housing cooperative in voting at a membership meeting vote to the provisions of § 650 paragraph 1 shall not apply. If this is the joint members have 1 vote together.
(2) Determine if the statutes, members of housing cooperatives, who are tenants of cooperative housing may have a membership meeting at the higher number of votes.
Cancellation and termination of the housing cooperative
(1) member's share is equal to the liquidation fulfilled the obligation to deposit a Member of the deposit. The share of the proceeds of liquidation shall be paid in cash. If you can not satisfy all members of the law entirely, quite satisfied.
(2) If after satisfaction of rights of all members to share in the liquidation not distributed any funds shall be distributed equally among the members, unless otherwise determined by the statutes.
The court may of its own motion to cancel housing association and order his disposal even if the housing association
a) seriously violates the provisions of this Act on the management of their property, or
b) operates, which is contrary to § 727th
Social team is the team that is pursuing charitable activities aimed at promoting social cohesion in order to work and social integration of disadvantaged people in society with satisfaction the priority local needs and use local resources according to location and scope of social cooperatives, particularly in job creation, social services and health care, education, housing and sustainable development.
The company includes the designation "social cooperative".
(1) Social team may not change the subject of its activities in violation of § 758th
(2) Social team prohibiting conversion to non-social team.
If the team develops social charitable activities for disadvantaged persons only satisfying their housing needs, such persons must be at the same time its members.
Statutes of social cooperatives, in addition to requirements under § 553, also include
a) the objectives and terms of social co-operatives in accordance with its social function of inclusion and support local development and
b) more detailed treatment of the conditions of profit in accordance with the purpose of social work teams.
(1) A natural person may be a member of the social cooperatives, only
a) where the social work team based on employment,
b) where the social work team without pay outside employment on a voluntary basis or
c) if it provided services in the charitable activities of social cooperatives.
(2) Transfer and transition co-operative interest in social co-operative is prohibited.
(1) If a member ceases referred to in § 763 paragraph 1 point. a) b) meet the conditions specified therein for more than 90 days, the Board may decide that it shall expire on the last day of that period, membership in a social team. A member whose membership on the dissolution was decided against this decision may be lodged within one month from the date of receipt of appeal to the membership meeting. The decision is final meeting of members.
(2) Social team closed to members who perform the social work team in accordance with § 763 paragraph 1 point. b) accident insurance and legal liability for damage caused during the execution of this work to third parties.
Limitation of social management team
Social team must
a) issue bonds,
b) ensure compliance with the obligations of other persons,
c) be unlimited liability company or shareholder, directly or indirectly involved in the business of other persons, unless the membership meeting by a team social prior consent
d) be a party to the contract of silent partnership and
e) transfer, lease out or stop the race or a branch or part of, this does not apply if the other party other social team.
(1) Social cooperative may, if permitted by the statutes, divided into more than 33% of their disposable income among its members.
(2) The distribution of disposable income under paragraph 1 may be made only after the social part of this team will complement the reserve fund and other funds created from profit if they have been established.
Settlement amount in the social co-operative
Settlement amount is equal to the deposit obligations have been met to a Member of the deposit. Failure to achieve a level of cooperative equity capital settlement amount shall be reduced proportionately.
(1) The time limit for payment of the settlement share is 1 year from the date of termination of membership in social co-operative, the statutes do not specify a shorter period.
(2) Termination of membership shall cease and the right to social co-operatives to meet deposit obligations.
Membership meeting social cooperatives
(1) Each member of a social cooperative in voting at a membership meeting vote.
(2) The statutes may determine that a member who is a natural person can have up to 10% of all votes in the social and team member who is a legal person can have up to 25% of all votes in the social co-operative to the provisions of § 650 paragraph 2 not be affected.
(3) The only satisfying social co-operative housing needs of its members, each member has 1 vote each.
(1) The social team is prohibited to decide on the partial member meetings.
(2) The social team is prohibited to set up a meeting of delegates.
Cancellation and termination of social co-operatives
(1) share of the liquidation balance is equal to the deposit obligations have been met to a Member of the deposit.
(2) The share of the proceeds of liquidation shall be paid in cash.
(3) If you can not satisfy all members of the law entirely, quite satisfied.
(1) The liquidation balance after satisfaction of the rights of members to pay interest accrues on the liquidation decision by the meeting of members to another social team, if he accepts his membership meeting.
(2) If there is no social team that took the remaining assets, accrue to the municipality in which the merging of social cooperative is established.
(3) Another method of disposition of liquidation balance is not permitted.
The court may of its own motion cancel cooperative social order and its disposal as well, if the social cooperative
a) operates, which is inconsistent with § 758,
b) treated at a profit in violation of § 766 and the statutes, or
c) fulfills the conditions of § 761 for more than 12 months.
FINAL AND TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS
This Act transposes the relevant European Union regulations 1).
This Act regulates the rights and obligations arising from its effectiveness.
(1) The obligation of disclosure and the facts established by this Act is satisfied by publication in the Commercial Bulletin. Rules for issuing and management is governed by the Business Journal of the existing legislation.
(2) For purposes of this Act shall be a public document means a notarial deed.
(3) For the purposes of this Title and Articles of Association of statutes considered statutes.
(1) Understanding the social policies that are contrary to donucujícími provisions of this Act are repealed effective date of this Act.
(2) Commercial Corporation adjusts to 6 months after the effective date of this Act, an instrument referred to in paragraph 1 of this Act, edit and deliver them to the collection of documents. Failure to do so, the registration court to do so and provides an additional challenge in a reasonable time limit to fulfill this obligation, end of a period of grace in vain, upon the motion of the registration court or a person on a legitimate interest, business corporation and canceled orders its disposal.
(3) Arrangements for the performance of the contract and pay adjusts to this Act within 6 months from the date of its entry into force, otherwise, the performance is free.
(4) It is considered that the content of the social contract of business corporations that arose before the effective date of this Act, and the existing provisions of the Commercial Code, which regulates the rights and obligations of members, unless they conflict with the provisions of this Act donucujícími or their associates from did not turn in the social contract.
(5) Commercial Corporation referred to in paragraph 4, within 2 years from the effective date of this Act by changing its social contracts subject to this Act as a whole. Data writes about business corporations in the commercial register. Changing the social contract in this case take effect until publication of the minutes of submission to this Act as a whole in the Commercial Register.
Under existing law until the end of his time and consider all the time, which began to run before the effective date of this Act, as well as time and date for exercising the rights that are governed by existing laws, even when they start to run after the effective date of this the Act.
(1) If before the effective date of this Act, proceedings for registration of a trade corporation in the Commercial Register, completed in accordance with existing legislation, however, contradicts the founding legal proceedings made before the effective date of this Act, the existing legislation, it is considered valid it meets the provisions of this Act.
(2) If before the effective date of this Act made legal negotiations leading to the decision of a business corporation, this completes the process initiated under the existing legislation.
(3) occurred when someone at preventing the performance of functions under § 38 l of the Commercial Code, takes effect after this Act.
(1) The effectiveness of control agreements and contracts concluded a profit transfer before the effective date of this Act shall expire on the last day of the accounting period for mandatory control person immediately following the expiration of six months from the date of entry into force of this Act, if the effectiveness of these contracts previously extinguished otherwise.
(2) Paragraph 1 shall not affect rights and obligations under the contract therein and the laws governing these contracts before the effective date of this Act incurred prior to termination of their effectiveness under paragraph 1
(1) Teams created before the effective date of this Act, whose members are the only legal persons, may not meet the condition of minimum number of members in accordance with § 552, paragraph 2, if they are members of such cooperative only a legal person and the team has fewer than five members may continue to determine decision-making statutes and statutory authority of the team.
(2) Other members of the cooperative ownership interest in the business governed by existing laws and statutes of the cooperative.
(1) If another law provides for a mandatory minimum amount of registered capital of a cooperative, it shall mean the effective date of this Act, the minimum required capital of a cooperative with the fact that the provisions of other legislation to amend the amount of registered capital shall be disregarded.
(2) Articles of Agreement and cooperative agreements between the cooperative and a member of the team or a candidate for membership, which is after the effective date of this Act in contravention of § 650 paragraph 2 shall expire on the date this Act becomes effective legal effects.
(1) If you take other legislation the term "Shares" shall mean the nature of things "cooperative share" or "Member contribution".
(2) If you take other legislation the term "transfer of membership rights and obligations" or "transfer member" shall mean the "transfer of cooperative share".
(3) If you take other legislation the term "transfer of rights and obligations" or "transition membership" or "transition membership share" shall mean "transition cooperative share".
Within 3 months from the effective date of this Act shall submit a cooperative proposal to delete data on the means indivisible transferred to the Fund pursuant to § 18 paragraph 2 and 3 of Law No. 42/1992 Coll. On the organization of property relations and the settlement of property claims in cooperatives in amended from the Commercial Register.
(1) team that is not under current law or under this Act and the Housing Association has settled all its obligations established by Act No. 42/1992 Coll. On the organization of property relations and the settlement of property claims in cooperatives, as amended, may customize your business Civil Code and the statutes and internal relations of this Act and to become a social team, with the agreement of all its members.
(2) The consent of a member under paragraph 1 shall be in writing with a notarized signature.
This Act comes into force on 1 January 2014.
Nemcova v r
Klaus v. r
Necas v r
1) Second Council Directive 77/91/EEC of 13 December 1976 on coordination of safeguards for the protection of interests of members and others, are required by Member States of companies within the meaning of Article 58 of the Treaty, in setting up companies and the maintenance and alteration of their capital with a view to making such safeguards equivalent.
Eleventh Council Directive 89/666/EEC of 21 December 1989 concerning disclosure of branches opened in a Member State by certain types of company governed by the law of another Member State.
Council Directive 92/101/EEC of 23 November 1992 amending Directive 77/91/EEC on the formation of public limited companies and the maintenance and alteration of their capital.
Directive of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2003/58/EC of 15 July 2003 amending Council Directive 68/151/EEC, as regards disclosure requirements in respect of certain types of companies.
Directive of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2006/68/EC of 6 September 2006 amending Council Directive 77/91/EEC with regard to the formation of public limited companies and the maintenance and alteration of their capital.
Directive of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2007/36/EC of 11 July 2007 on the exercise of certain rights of shareholders in listed companies.
Directive of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2009/101/EC of 16 September 2009 on coordination of safeguards for the protection of interests of members and others, are required by Member States of companies within the meaning of Article 48 of the Treaty, with a view to making such arrangements.
European Parliament and the Council of 16 2009/102/ES September 2009 in the area of company law on limited liability companies with sole partner.