Turks and Caicos Certificate of Good Standing
We can supply a Certificate of Good Standing from the Turks and Caicos Registrar of Companies certifying that the company is in Good Standing under the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 122). The Certificate of Good Standing is normally available in 3-6 days. The certificate can be provided as a signed and stamped registry document, a scan copy is emailed through once prepared and the original couriered.
The Certificate of Good Standing states:
- The company name, date of incorporation and company registration number
- The Company has been duly incorporated under Chapter 122 of the Companies Ordinance, of the Turks and Caicos Islands
- The Company has paid all fees and penalties due and payable under the provision of the Ordinance
- That no documents, proceedings or notices have been filed with the Registrar of Companies to strike the Company's name of the Register of Companies Registry, or wind up the affairs of the Company
- That in so far as is evidenced by the documents filed with the Companies Registry, the Company is validly existing and is in good legal standing with the Companies Registry
The certificate is provided from the Registrar of Companies with an official stamp, seal and with the signature of an authorised officer.