Sweden Company Formations
Sweden - AB Company - 2-3 weeks
- Reserving your Company Name
- Liaising with the local registrar and relevant authorities
- Structuring the company as per your requirements
- Prepare your Company Registration Forms
- Drafting the Articles of Association / Statutes
- File the documents with the Companies Registry
- Appoint the Directors
- Initial Government licence fee payable on incorporation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of shares and production of Share Certificates
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL courier
When you have a suggestion for a company name, we will check
to see if it's available with the Swedish Companies Registration Office - Bolagsverket. Registration will result in a registration number and your limited company name will be protected throughout Sweden.
Starting a limited company in Sweden requires a minimum of SEK 50,000 (€5600) in share capital.
Swedish companies are required to have a Swedish director to accept service of legal documents and we can supply this service should you require.
Documents and Information
To start incorporating your Swedish company we require the following:
- Your proposed company name
- The Director/s full name, date of birth, address and nationality
- The Shareholder/s full name and address
Documents you are required to provide:
- Passport or national identity card, photographic driving licence
- Proof of residential address. Gas/electricity bill or credit/debit card bank statement dated within the last 3 months
Personal details of the shareholders are required on establishment of the AB company together with details of the auditor are also required - An auditor can be recommended if necessary and is only required should the company have more than 3 employees.