Nevis Company Restoration Fees
Company Restoration Process
In order for a struck off company to be restored by the Nevis Registry the following fees must be paid:
- Pay all of the annual government fees it would have paid as if it had remained active
- Pay the government restoration fee to the Nevis registry
- Payment of all unpaid Registered Agent fees
When all the fees and penalties are paid, the Registrar shall restore the name of the company to the register and upon the restoration the company shall be deemed never to have been struck off.
Indication of Filing Fees and Penalties
For information on the restoration process, you may refer to section 99 (6) (2) of the Nevis Business Corporation Ordinance and Section 53 (5) (2) Nevis Limited Liability Company Ordinance. The link to our website has been provided for ease of reference.
Legal Costs & Expenses on Company Restoration
- obtain a company search
- obtaining and perusing relevant filings and various related documents
- drafting and completing the documents necessary for the application
- drafting the restoration order
- serving documents and communicating with on the Registrar of Companies
- advertisement if required
- filing the application with the Court if necessary
- attending court hearing
Disbursements or Expenses:
- outstanding filing fees on annual returns
- penalty for late filings and other penalties
- court filing fees
- filing fees to the Companies Registry on the restoration application
Company Directors and Shareholders
When a Nevis company is restored, the previous Directors, Company Secretary, Shareholders and Registered Office are automatically assumed to have continued.
Transferring Registered Agent
A Nevis company can only be restored by the registered agent on record or the agent can be transferred, which we can organise.
Company Restoration Form