Bulgaria Company Formation
As company incorporation specialists we can register Private Limited Companies (OOD) in Bulgaria. An OOD company is very similar to a limited liability company in the United Kingdom.
Incorporating a Bulgarian Company offers opportunities for cost saving due to cheap incorporation costs and a favourable tax system.
An OOD company requires only one company director, of any nationality and one shareholder, of any nationality.
Bulgaria OOD Company Incorporation
Our services for OOD incorporation include:
- Obtaining initial name clearance at the registry
- Preparation of Company Registration Forms
- Preparation and drafting of the Articles of Association - in English and Bulgarian
- Preparation and drafting declarations and powers of attorney - in English and Bulgarian
- Filing documents with the Ministry of Justice
- Appointment of Directors
- Opening start-up capital bank account
- Payment of Court Fee
- Registering in the Commercial Register in the relevant District Court
- Obtain notary certified consent with a specimen of the signature of the company manager, certified Articles of Incorporation and notarised appendix to Articles of Incorporation
- Notary fees, administrative taxes, consular taxes and state stamps
- Publication in the State Official Gazette
- Registration with the BULSTAT
- Registering with the Regional Social Security Institute
- Registering with the Territorial Tax Authorities
- Translation and legalisation
- Obtaining of authorisation and notices
- Obtaining of compulsory registers
- EU VAT registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- All documents and certificates supplied in a professional folder
- Delivery of documents by FedEx / DHL
Your company name must be checked with the registry for availability as it cannot be identical or deceptively similar to that of another company in Bulgaria. We can provide this service free of charge and can reserve the company name once availability is confirmed.
- Directors may be of any nationality
- An OOD may be founded by one or more directors.
- There is no requirement to appoint a Bulgarian resident director
- Minimum of one shareholder of any nationality is required.
- The shareholder may also be its sole director.
- There is no requirement to appoint a Bulgarian resident shareholder
Registration of a single-person private limited liability company is called an "EOOD".
Information of the Directors and Shareholders will be available from the Bulgarian Registry.
Your Bulgarian company must have a registered office in Bulgaria, we can provide a registered office service.
The minimum required share capital by law is BGN 2 (EUR 1).
The share capital must be paid into a current bank account. This bank account must be opened either by the company director or by a person authorised by a notary-certified power of attorney. We can provide company bank account introduction in Bulgaria. Once this is completed you will receive a bank certificate which must be presented to the registry to complete incorporation.
Articles of Association
Article of Association must be submitted to the registry for incorporation. The Articles must include:
- The company name
- The purpose of the company
- The company's registered office
- The amount of share capital
- The sum to be paid by each shareholder towards the share capital
To incorporate a Bulgarian company we initially only require:
- Proposed Company Name
- Brief Description of Company Activities
- Shareholders Details
- Directors Details
Company Formation Bulgaria
We can incorporate your Bulgarian company in 7 days once we receive the necessary documents, please complete our enquiry form below:
Ask System Day