BVI Ready Made Companies
We have Ready made companies available in the British Virgin Islands fully inclusive of all documentation.
All our ready made companies are International Business Companies that have had no business activity and have never traded..
You may need an aged corporation for the following reasons:
The age of your company can sometimes affect the business you wish to conduct. For some people, the number of years a company has been in existence may affect how much confidence they have in the company.
In many countries, government contracts may only be awarded to companies that have been trading for a number of years.
In terms of building credit, an aged company will be in better standing than a new incorporation.
All of our BVI ready made companies:
- Are International Business Companies
- Offer shareholders limited liability
- Can have a sole director and sole shareholder
- Have a company registration number available immediately
- Have wide ranging objects and can be used for most business activities
A Ready Made Company includes:
- Articles of Association/Statutes
- Registered Agent and Office in the BVI
- Incorporation Certificate
- Company name approved and registered
The company name, business objects, registered address and Articles of Association may all be changed if required.
Appointing the new Directors
The company directors will be changed from our nominee staff directors to the directors of your choice and all the formation documents such as the Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company and the relevant Company Secretarial Forms are also immediately available.
- Time - We have BVI companies which can be transferred in 2-3 days
- 2015 Ready Made - £1450
- 2003 Ready Made - £3800
- 2001 Ready Made - £4500
- Registered Office Fee - £320
Company Name - your company name can end in Ltd, Inc, Corp, SA
Share Capital - there are no minimum share capital requirement
Directors - only 1 director of any nationality is necessary for your company
Shareholders - only 1 shareholder is required
Accounts - no requirement to file accounts or financial statements with the public registry
Tax - an IBC is exempt from tax on income generated outside the BVI
Confidential - the names of the directors and shareholders do not appear on public record
Support - using our 20 years experience we guide you throughout every step of the company formation process